When the internet ushered in easy access to information, it also opened up gates to higher education. And as competition rose, it became easier to boost career prospects with greater choices in basic and add-on qualifications through online education. Today, online learning is here to stay, and more so with hybrid programs, which provide the flexibility to pace your studies as per your convenience.
The anytime, anywhere nature of hybrid programs has made them popular with working professionals. Technology enables them to easily acquire the degree or diploma of their choice and do it all online – from enrolling to attending lectures, paying fees and completing the exams.
If you are curious to know what factors make Welingkar’s Hybrid PGDM programs popular, here are the top five benefits:
- Higher education for all: If you missed out on that essential professional qualification, the hybrid program presents a range of choices – from diploma in banking, marketing management and hospitality management courses to tourism and HR.
- With you throughout the course: The hybrid programs are structured to allow everyone to complete the course with least disturbance to their personal and professional life. So you receive a rich and multi-formatted education without facing the usual stress.
- Hybrid makes it all flexible: Through online lectures, webinars, experiential workshops, industry visits, teamwork and a host of other activities, you receive a sound and creditable qualification that cultivates new perspectives and ways of thinking. Great flexibility means you don’t miss out on anything.
- Good tutor support brings best of both worlds: As the above point illustrates, the hybrid course adds to rather than diminish the quality of teaching and mentorship. It provides the best of both the old and new methods.
- A time to learn time management: Putting you in control of your learning and schedules makes for a good experience in time management. It also gives you self discipline that comes in handy in your professional growth.You can explore the world of Welingkar’s Hybrid PGDM programs in more details through this video: